Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Testimony from the exitence of the Paradise and the Hell

“Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; when you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning in my name. When I say to the wicked: You shall surely die, and you give him no warning, saying nothing to warn the wicked man from his wicked way to save his life which wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but I will make you responsible for his blood. If,however,you warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness and from his wicked way, then he shall die in his iniquity; but as for you, you will have saved your soul” Ezekiel 3:17 – 19.


 Alex Joel Cotto a boy of twelve years was taken to the sky and to hell when his grandfathers die in Puerto Rico. Alex is a deaf boy and his Adnel brother also urges that all the hearings to him including the deaf hearing should to know on his lived experience. Adnel attends it interpreting in signs since Adnel is also deaf and understands the importance of alert and the warning of the God towards the humanity of the great reality after the death on the sky and hell. The grandfathers of them went to the sky and also God wishes that all we come to the repentance so that we dwell in the celestial dwellings. It is not necessary to hope to that we die to discover the truth about hell.  Revelation 14:11 a (the smoke of their torture ascends forever and ever and they do not have rest by day nor at night). In 9:46 Marks Jesus it speaks about hell: where the worm never ceases and their fire is not put out. 14:10 Revelation say: and will be tormented with fire and sulfur. Hell is eternal. All those that enter hell leave all hope. Will have Jesus come to die in hopeless in the cross? , no, Jesus came to rescue to us and God in its infinite love sent to its only son to undergo and to load our sins. John 3:16 says: For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him. We will be been thankful by so pretty gift. Does not die without Jesus Christ, we doesn’t have to take no risk. The word of the God says:”Come to me all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest, Matthew 11:28.

Psalm 121: 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.3 He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber; 4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD watches over you-- the LORD is your shade at your right hand; 6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The LORD will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life; 8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Loved friend: if you wish to receive Christ as your only Salvador repeats this oration:

Celestial father, I recognize that I am a sinner. I regret my sins. I believe that Jesus Christ died by my sins, that revived of the tomb and that lives for always. I open the door to him of my heart and my life, and receipt to Mr. Jesus like my Salvador. Desire that is the Gentleman of my life. Thanks to save to me. In the name of Jesus, amen.   If you have received to Christ we would like to hear from you.

 Email: yarigzarosario@yahoo.com

God Bless You!!